Metabolic Flux Analysis Services
The lipidome is a dynamic network that can regulate many cellular processes. Although lipidomics analysis can provide a snapshot of the lipidome at any given time, metabolic flux analysis (MFA) is the key to observing the true dynamics of the system. Unlike the concentration of metabolites, the flow rate is the rate at which metabolites in the cell are transformed into each other, which cannot be directly measured. MFA uses stable isotope-labeled tracers to reveal flux-related information.
Creative Proteomics offers untargeted metabolic flux and targeted metabolic flux analysis services of lipids metabolism for our customers. By using stable isotopes such as 2H, 13C, and 15N, we has developed a novel metabolic flux analysis platform, which allows for the determination of control structure and metabolic pathway regulation network.
We have various methods for metabolic flux analysis, including but not limited to:
- 13C-metabolic flux analysis (13C-MFA)
- 13C dynamic metabolic flux analysis (13C-DMFA)
- Dynamic metabolic flux analysis (DMFA)
- Stoichiometric metabolic flux analysis
- Isotopic non-stationary 13C metabolic (13C-NMFA)
Our Metabolic Flux Analysis Services
What Creative Proteomics Provides for Our Customers?
- Creative Proteomics provides untargeted metabolic flux and targeted metabolic flux analysis services to help accelerate your research. Our services including experimental design, sample analysis, data analysis. At Creative Proteomics, whether you want to analyze the general trends in metabolomic flux or a given pathway, we can guarantee the data to meet your needs.
- Creative Proteomics solutions for metabolic flux analysis employ high performance quantitative techniques to allow targeting of predicted flux pathways, and global flux analysis without compromising on data completeness. This ensures sufficient information to identify and localize labeled metabolites while simultaneously acquiring quantitative data that can be used in kinetic models.
- We can design experiments tailed to meet your study objects and purposes and provide raw data processing from MS, flux analysis using proprietary software to quantify fluxes and interpret results.
If you have any questions about our metabolic flux analysis services, please contact us.
* Our services can only be used for research purposes and Not for clinical use.