Mass Spectrometry Systems
Our Mass Spectrometry Systems
Creative Proteomics uses a variety of advanced mass spectrometry systems, including quadrupole time-of-flight mass spectrometry, quadrupole-trap mass spectrometry, ion mobility mass spectrometry, triple quadrupole mass spectrometry for our customers. We choose different mass spectrometry systems or combine two different mass spectrometry systems according to the project requirements.
- Waters Xevo G2-XS QTof Mass Spectrometry
- Extreme Sensitivity, Extraordinary Selectivity, Exceptional Solutions;
- Maximum robustness with no compromise in performance, the Xevo® G2-XS QTof combines StepWaveTM ion optics with the XS Collision Cell, providing a significant increase in sensitivity with no reduction in selectivity;
- Class-leading real-world quantitative sensitivity, the Xevo G2-XS QTof combines sensitivity and selectivity with the mass accuracy, dynamic range and speed provided by QuanTofTM technology and the enhanced quantitative capability of Tof-MRM data acquisition;
- Highest quality, most comprehensive qualitative information;
- Accessible to experts and non-experts alike.
- Superior separation with high-efficiency T-Wave IMS, With high-efficiency T-Wave ion mobility, you can use an additional dimension of separation, based on molecular size and shape;
- Ultimate performance for UPLC/MS/MS. Combine StepWave and UPLC separations with QuanTof, for the highest peak capacity and data quality;
- For profiling complex mixtures with unparalleled coverage and efficiency;
- The dual collision cell arrangement of TriWave enhances MS/MS possibilities, by providing Collision Induced Dissociation (CID) and/or Electron Transfer Dissociation (ETD) fragmentation with high resolution and accurate mass measurements.
- High-Throughput Mass Spectrometry. This system is the fastest and most sensitive QTRAP;
- Mass Range, Triple quadrupole: 5 – 2,000 Da, Linear ion trap: 50 - 2,000 Da;
- Options include Electrospray (ESI) ionization and heated nebulizer ionization probes;
- Selective, Robust and Powerful Ion Separation;
- IonDrive™ High Energy detector, 5 msec in MRM and Scheduled MRM modes.
- Thermo Orbitrap Elite™ Hybrid Ion Trap-Orbitrap Mass Spectrometer
- This instrument combines a high-field Thermo Scientific™ Orbitrap™ mass analyzer and Thermo Scientific™ Velos Pro™ ion trap technology to deliver very high resolution, speed, sensitivity and complementary fragmentation information;
- Very high resolving power—up to 240,000 FWHM—facilitates analysis of low-abundance components in complex samples and resolves isobaric species and isotope fine structures with confidence;
- Multiple fragmentation techniques—CID, HCD and optionally ETD—provide versatility and complementary data;
- Innovative pre-amplifier electronics improve sensitivity.
- Thermo Scientific TSQ 9000 triple quadrupole GC-MS/MS system
- The TSQ 9000 GC-MS/MS system delivers attogram-level sensitivity and best-in-class selected-reaction-monitoring (SRM) performance, so you consistently meet required detection limits for high capacity methods as you run samples;
- The TSQ 9000 GC-MS/MS system enhances the user experience, learning, and ease of switching from other platforms with automated software for tuning, method development, and targeted quantification workflows;
- This system features multiple monitoring and scan modes as well as the triple off-axis Thermo Scientific DynaMax XR detection system;
- The system is equipped with either the Thermo Scientific TRACE 1300 or TRACE 1310 gas chromatograph.
- TriVersa Nanomate nanoelectrospray ion source
- The TriVersa NanoMate LESA® is the latest in chip-based electrospray ionization technology from Advion;
- It combines the benefits of liquid chromatography, mass spectrometry, chip-based infusion, fraction collection, and direct surface analysis into one integrated ion source platform.
Welcome to contact us.
* Our services can only be used for research purposes and Not for clinical use.