Our Chromatographic Systems
Creative Proteomics uses a variety of advanced chromatographic systems, including Liquid Chromatography (LC) and Gas Chromatography (GC) for our customers. We choose different chromatographic systems according to the project requirements.
- Waters ACQUITY UPLC H Class Plus System
- Improve precision with state-of-the-art high pressure binary or quaternary solvent blending.
Get the flexibility of multi-solvent blending with the Quaternary Solvent Manager (QSM), and blend four solvents in any combination or proportion. Deliver precise and accurate binary solvent blending with the Binary Solvent Manager (BSM) at pressures up to 15,000 psi;
- High-precision injections with direct inject sampling. Injection volumes from 0.1 μL up to 1 mL are supported;
- Increase the analytical value of your samples by leveraging optical and mass information;
- Improve the characterization of your most complex samples through enhanced resolution.
- Shimadzu Nexera X2 U-HPLC System
- Improve analysis reliability, micro-volume plunger precision feeding, excellent injection reproducibility starting from low injection volume, and extremely low cross-contamination;
- 130MPa ultra-high pressure resistance, fast sampling mechanism, overlapping sampling, high efficiency and low capacity mixer. These features of Nexera X2 UHPLC/HPLC provide true high throughput through ultra-fast and high-resolution analysis;
- Green LC that uses a column thermostat corresponding to high temperature to reduce the amount of organic solvent used in the mobile phase.
- Thermo Scientific™ TRACE™ 1310 GC System
- Boost productivity, accelerate response times, and lower your total cost of ownership with the Thermo Scientific™ TRACE™ 1310 Gas Chromatograph;
- This system features a full touch screen for instrument control, status monitoring and on-instrument methods development;
- With its instant connect injectors and detectors, you can change modules in minutes to reconfigure for a different workflow, develop new methods and eliminate maintenance downtime;
- Analyze dirtier matrices with minimum cleanup using the system's robust injector technology;
- Analyze trace concentrations with smaller injection amounts and minimum preconcentration results using enhanced detector sensitivity and micro-volume technology.
Welcome to contact us.
* Our services can only be used for research purposes and Not for clinical use.